Harrison Ranch and Stone is located south of Dryden, Texas. Harrison Ranch is 33,000 acres of diverse landscape comprised of rock covered rolling hills to deep canyons with over 7 miles of Rio Grande river frontage. The ranch was started as a working livestock ranch in 1928 by the late John D. and Wilma Harrison with the purchase of approximately 7000 acres. Through the years, the ranch supported sheep, angora goats, and cattle. It currently produces Spanish and Boer cross goats. Harrison Ranch also offers a variety of hunting and recreational activities, flagstone and hand cut stone products. The ranch is currently owned by the Harrison Family Limited Partnership.